8 lbs, 8 oz.
21 inches
born at 3.11 (mst) on 10.02.08
congrats again, logan and elissa!
ps- when i was talking to elissa i could hear him squeaking- WAY too precious!
where the wild rumpus really started. brutally honest musings about kids, life and mental illness, sprinkled with humor and tears. if you don't like it, you don't have to read it. nice people only, please.... fingerpointers and gossipers can find fuel for their fires elsewhere.
7 comments:
Congrats!!!
Congrats to them! I love baby squeaks, too cute.
Awww!! Congrats to Logan and Elissa and the rest of you!!! How exciting, he's finally here...:-) Can't wait to see pics.
AWWWW!!!! Congrats to them!! I can't wait to see what he looks like!! Congrats to the proud new Aunties & uncles too!! :o)
I was wondering, when mom said she was in labor last night! Congrats Logan and Elissa, we are so excited for the both of you, also the rest of the family as well. We cant wait to see pictures! Hugs to you all!
yipeee!
Congrats to the neew little family!! :) Anxious to meet him!
Post a Comment