Friday, October 24, 2008

yesterday in a nutshell

ahhh, the joys of sick kids. i have no idea what kind of a bug this is, but it's really hanging on. poor cole has been out of sorts for the past two weeks, almost, and now kelvin and i are definitely feeling it coming on. or maybe it's just sympathy for our baby... nah. i'm leaning toward us having the same thing- you know, close proximity and all.

cole woke up a bit on the whiny side......then it escalated to this...

...and finally i got a glimpse of his true self. good to know the cheeseball still exists, deep down!
so yeah- other than a sick kid and the rest of us feeling a bit yucky as well, there's nothing to report here, really. oh, it's rainy here, but that doesn't really count now, does it? i guess i could mention that my favorite (only, but still favorite anyway) nephew is three weeks old today... elissa, you think he's growing fast now, just you wait. any mom will agree... :)

3 comments:

Melissa said...

Ugh, don't you just love this time of year?

Melissa said...

p.s.-get well soon all of ya!

Elissa & Logan said...

What a cheeseball!!!!!!! :)
I know...I'm so sad already that he's growing fast, I can't believe its been 3 weeks! But then again...I can't wait for some of the stages that Cole is at. Time is precious...and so are our babies!
Get well! I'd make some soup for you if I could get it there all nice and hot still....