Monday, June 16, 2008

waterboy 2...

our afternoon at the pool... i LOVE this suit, it hides all the yucky stuff. take a good look, folks, because this is the ONLY time i will willingly post a photo of myself in a suit unless i have gotten a tummy tuck and other various specific procedures... actually, i don't mind it while i'm pregnant. at least i have an excuse for not having a 'good' figure. but once this baby is born, all bets are off on the swimming suit photos!
fun in the water with daddy!
gotta tan those manly physiques...
mom, check it out!
("oh, uh, mom- is that a towel?" that's for you, mom and ted!)
this was too funny- who says you can't get away with goofing off at the table? not sure what the deal was, but cole started stretching his neck way out and then giggling like it was the world's greatest joke. apparently, anatomy is more interesting than lunch...


7 comments:

Melissa said...

Cuuuuuuuuuute swim suit, Lindsay!!! Is that your new one?

Amber said...

I agree that the suit is really cute. I pretty much decided against swimming this summer, as I'd have to go in a wetsuit to hide all my "problem areas!"

Lindsay said...

that's the nice thing about maternity suits- they are MUCH more forgiving! i think if we were home in wi, i'd have not bothered, but it's too hot here to NOT go swimming, and well, my other suit just ain't gonna fit anymore!

Justin and Susie said...

Lindsay, you are so pretty either way. You have a beautiful child and another on the way :) I don't think you have anything AT ALL to worry about. You are naturally beautiful.

drea said...

Hey Lindsay, just noticed that you are preggers again! Congrats. I can't wait to hear more. I added you on our blog, if that is alright. We should have you up for a weekend this summer - the boys would have so much fun in the pool together.

Elissa & Logan said...

i love the suit too! i saw it at target when i was lookin for one. i gave up though. haha. well.....you're lookin good;)
cole made us giggle again..
love you!

Heather T said...

How fun!! I have a maternity suit that would look nice in that pool of yours down there!(not with me in it, but ya know...):-) How awesome that you get to swim when you want to!! I'm very jealous...maybe Logan and I should come down for a month or so! Haha, just kidding...it would be fun to be with you though!:-)