Best of 2017
8 years ago
where the wild rumpus really started. brutally honest musings about kids, life and mental illness, sprinkled with humor and tears. if you don't like it, you don't have to read it. nice people only, please.... fingerpointers and gossipers can find fuel for their fires elsewhere.
2 comments:
Actually that sounds really good! I like to get the shells and cheese, and add broccoli! But I usually have it for lunch or dinner....LOL
Thanks for the heads up about the nanas,but the others were reallllly bad! I had heard about leaving them until they are brown, but those were just beyond that yet! :P Thank you tho!
We want to start seeing belly pictures pretty soon! Hugs!
Droopy yuck....LOL TRUST me you can't be any worse than me! [Thinking]..THANKS ALEXUS! LOL But I would take all the droopiness just to have her here, isn't that funny how that works though? Oh well!
YES, please try the recipe! It turned out great and its sooo easy and yummy! Let me know how it turns out! But I would use riper (sp) bananas to hopefully make it s little sweeter like you said. Ahhh, maybe next time! :D
Post a Comment