Tuesday, June 24, 2008

memory lane

i was able to extend my free corel trial by 15 days, so once again, i am on top of the world and editing away! i was inspired to do a little tweaking with some older photos, and i got through the first disc of pics that we have from when cole was born. i picked two to edit... and i vowed to never again gain that much weight during any future pregnancies, including this one! holy mackerel... that's all i have to say. cole was about a week old in this photo- oh, i miss those sleepy, warm newborn days! i just want to go back to those first weeks and freeze time and stay there forever. *sigh* time just moves too fast...

my dad and his first grandson... cole was about a day and half old here. i am still really glad that dad was able to share those first moments with us. i really missed mom, but if dad hadn't been there either, i don't think it would have been the same. i'll have to post one later of mom and cole meeting for the first time... oh, the memories! makes me really anxious to see this new baby. only 30 weeks more!

4 comments:

Amber said...

you mean 30 weeks more? I know what you mean, I have 12 1/2 to go, and this heat is really getting to me lately.

Lindsay said...

thanks amber- i feel silly! wish it was 20...

Ashley said...

Awwww, Linds!! What a peanut! They get way tooo big way to fast! As I type this Ally is trying to climb the bookshelf. What happened to our babies??? But they are so much fun to watch discover new things now.

Ashley said...

Hey Linds, Go to the "Bright,Color" arrow and go up to Color, saturation, Luminance Curve. I usually play with the Saturation Curve. I have been playing with this program for months now and this is the first time I have really played with that portion of the program. I can't wait to see what else I find.