in other random happenings and thoughts:
* overheard just mere minutes ago from the living room: "hahahaha! cole's so tired he can barely crawl! his head is all droopy and he's dragging along!". yeah, funny, but at the same time, NOT!!!!
as for the random thoughts, here's a few for a little amusement:
* how can people be goth down here? haven't they figured out that it's really hot and sunny and black absorbs the heat? silly people.
* never mind what i said before about the random thoughtS (plural)... that was the only one that i can remember. i swear there were more, i just don't know where they've gotten to. oh well. the others weren't bad though!
2 comments:
I love your parents! Your mom is so cute. And they are so nice. I miss seeing your dad at culver's when he came on his lunch breaks. "Coffee, no cream, cream ruins perfectly good coffee" haha. Yes, bring your own tomato!
I miss mom too! Mom is the best, huh. by the way...got the cutestlittle outfit for cole today...now i just need your address..again. love ya!
Post a Comment