Friday, June 20, 2008

due date!

we had our prenatal appointment this morning, and so far so good. our official due date is 21st january, so the ticker is currently two days ahead. i will change it when i get the chance... we have an ultrasound scheduled for the 2nd july. i guess that they don't have the same equipment here as they do in wisconsin, so until about 12 weeks, that's the only way for them to check the heartbeat and stuff- maybe they've never heard of hand-held dopplars?? anyway, we went to ihop afterwards; there's an employee there with down's syndrome and sometimes he seats people. he sat us today, his nametag reads "dr allan"- when he sat people at the table next to us, he told them he was dr allan boss... how cute! so yeah, anyway, that's all for now...

1 comment:

Ashley said...

I was wondering how your appointment went! I have thought about you all day! :D I'm so excited for you guys! I wanna start seeing belly pictures! :D Hugs to you all! And a little rub to baby as well!