no, that's not the sigh of "oh, FINALLY labor's started"... i wish. that's the sigh of "FINALLY, it's finished". what's finished? well, slowly but surely i've been working on this whole sling thing, and in addition to offering regular fitted pouch slings as well as adjustables (which so far, have worked when i've ventured to put cole in it... ash and amber, yours are coming eventually, if you're still interested!), i put the final stitch in my crocheted sling this morning. at first, i thought it would be too small for me to even attempt to try, but they have enough stretch to them that it fit fine. and i have to say, i love the way it looks... just not right now, with the permanent pj's and humongous belly. anyway, feel free to mosey on over (i have a link posted) and check stuff out. as always, with friends and family there is this thing called a discount, so if anyone is interested, please let me know-there's a contact page there. and if anyone feels like passing it along to whoever they may think would be interested, feel free to do so :) this is my new business venture and i hope to post in craigslist, both locally and eventually in the bigger cities in other states. i'm hoping it'll take off, since i've had a lot of fun working on these and it's something i can do without having to worry about daycare costs.
anyway, as for baby #2, still nothing (obviously...), but we'll keep y'all posted!!
(not the best photo, but it'll do for now...)
6 comments:
Still ahnging in there...
I'll try a sling out and give feedback....I can't purchase one, although they are beautiful. I have a Baby Bjorn, and a Karma Baby sling, so I'm afraid my baby carrier budget is exhausted. If I love it, then maybe I could talk Jaosn into buying another one, but Archer isn't that crazy about them to begin with. Good luck, your website is very professional.
I've been wondering about you!!! I'm sorry nothing has happened yet. It will. The long she stays in there the closer in age our "girls" will be...LOL! Your website looks GREAT Linds!! I agree with Amber it looks so professional. I love the options for patterns they are all so cute. How would one pick just ONE???? I would LOVE to still try one. When we are up next we NEED to get together!! But lets make it after this little girl arrives so I can meet her as well. My luck by the time she gets here the Dr. will tell me I can't go anywhere. It will be JUST my luck! Miss you guys like crazy and thinking about you tons!
you know, that picture gave me a great idea for you... You sould make a "shower sling" I know several mothers find it hard to fit in time for a shower between the babies feeds, naps, etc... so what a great idea! You should give it a try!
sarah- i'm sure the crocheted sling would work great in the shower, since it's almost like mesh. thanks for thinking of that! :)
Your website looks really nice. I wish I had a need for one.
Hey!!! Congratulations!! Lissa sent me a picture and Madison is absolutely perfect. Hope mommy and baby are both doing well :)
Post a Comment