now that we have two, it's almost unfair to not include both of them in every post, so here's madison peacefully sacked out and oblivious to the world!
in other news, i was given the same bug that kelvin had, just not as bad. i still lost about 8 pounds overnight, though, and i'm praying that cole won't get it. he's cranky but that could be due to teething, and given the fact that he's finding things to eat off the floor, maybe he's safe. seems that little kids don't always get what we've got, mercifully. i'm clinging to that hope because as all mommies know, the last thing you want is to see your baby not feeling well. good thing cole's so good at entertaining himself- it means i don't have to use every ounce of non-existant energy to keep him occupied!
4 comments:
Hello Lindsay- neat to hear from you! Yes, it's fine to post the link; I just like to know who's out there... not that this is a sure-fire way of doing that, but anyway...
Your kids are sure sweet! I think I've seen pix of them somewhere...who would know where??- but pretty sure this is the first time I've been on your blog...but who knows? :) Anyway, really nice to see pix of your family, too; Greetings!!
Oh- I think it must have been on Kandace's blog... didn't the guys show off to K that they'd been holding Madison or something like that?!?! :)
It would be no fun to be sick and taking care of two little ones. Hope you have a quick recovery!!!!! And the kids do not get it!!!
ick...feel better soon! i wish i was there to make YOU some chicken soup and help with the babies! I love you!
Post a Comment