it amazes me that this time around it just as exciting as it was with cole... years ago, i thought that every woman got really excited with the first one and then with the next one or however many, it was old hat. guess i was wrong! might i add, this was LONG time ago that i thought this... but yeah, it's just as exciting with the second as with the first! minus a little of the overwhelming fear that sets in when you have a moment to yourself and realize oh my, what am i gonna do with two! becoming a parent, whether for the first time or umpteenth, is always a little frightening. fellow parents will understand this statement. mom told me today that their childbirth class instructor said that each baby is born into a different family than the last... it changes with each new addition. i can't remember exactly how mom put it, but it was to the effect that even though we've already experienced parenthood, adding another child turns it into a whole new experience. neat.anyway, we're looking to meet this new little person sometime at the end of january/early february. the chart in one of my pregnancy books says 26th january. whether that's exactly correct or not, i don't know. i am really nervous about finding a doctor down here... needless to say, it won't be the one we took cole to. if that guy can't do a well-baby visit right, i really don't trust him to deliver this next one! i wonder, again, if dr houlihan would like to come down here for an extended stay...? and, since i'm sure many are wondering this, no, i have no idea where the baby will be born. hopefully in a hospital, but as to which state, no clue!
10 comments:
Linds, I'm SO excited for you guys. I can't wait to meet Cole's new brother or sister? Have you discussed whether or not you guys will find out the sex? I have to agree with your mom 110%, each and every new addition changes a family that was, in such an amazing way. Congratulations to the three of you and good luck finding a doctor. Now hurry up and get home, I miss you guys. Hugs to the three of you.
CONGRATS!!!! I'm SO happy for you all!!
Wow! Five weeks already huh? Were you pregnant last time you tested then?
Congratulations to you guys!! That's great news!
Hmm, that's interesting. Then how are you 5 weeks and one day pregnant? That's why I figured that. Not really too much info...lol! I find this stuff interesting...I can't wait to have kids! You and Elissa's will be so close:)!!!!
CONGRATULATIONS!!! I am so excited for you!!:-) Wishing you all the best in the pregnancy, and yes, Cole will have a little competition...I'll let you know how it goes with Logan come November.:-) Take care and again, congrats!!:-)
I was just thinking of you yesterday when I noticed the new counter up, feeling disappointed and all....I know how hard getting a negative result time after time. I am so happy that it worked out fast for you guys this time. This new baby will bless your family and change your life in so many ways. Each of our children has been such a blessing. Congrats, we'll be thinking of you guys and awaiting updates!
Woo wow wow!!! This is so exciting! Congrats. Hope everyhting goes well, and your not feeling too sick!
sorry.. last comment was me :-)
Congratulations! Very exciting to get a +!
Post a Comment