Wednesday, May 21, 2008

cute big brother?

between being way too excited to sleep and cole not wanting to sleep during the wee hours of the a.m., i didn't get much sleep, but here's what i DID accomplish.

i think this shot is adorable, and my obsession with colorizing and enhancing made for a rather fun project. the cap makes him look so "grown up"... i think he's going to be such a cute big brother!!!

6 comments:

Amber said...

So, how about some details....when did you find out ect....?

ShareandRemember said...

Very cute!

Jeff & Aleigh said...

He is SO adorable!!! How did you do the colorizing? Do you have photoshop or something?

Ashley said...

He's so cute! I can just imagine how excited you are! :) I love the picture of Cole its SO darling! He looks so grown up!

Lindsay said...

hi all- no huge details yet. from my calculations, we should be due mid-january. we just found out yesterday, so this is FRESH news! as for the photo stuff, aleigh, we have a trial version of corel paintshop pro x2. i think i will buy the software when the trial is up... it's relatively easy to use and you can do TONS of stuff- perfect for the amateur who doesn't want to spend mondo-bucks on the real professional software! and again, thanks to ALL for sharing our excitement!

Ashley said...

Hey Linds, Sorry I missed you! I'm heading out to the dentist but if I get back early enough I will give you a jingle, if nothing else tomorrow. :D The little girl I watch goes to school in the morning and the other two usually nap then so I will give it a shot. Hugs to everyone!