this is the 6-step program:
*
yes, our 2 1/2 week old little man is already rolling over!! he did it twice last night and then several times today. the kids giggled uncontrollably every time he did it, so i guess they're as thrilled as mommy and daddy are over this not-so-little accomplishment. it's so weird to see such a tiny little person rolling over (from tummy to back, but still!!), but it's also pretty cool. he's got to master it all early so he can keep up with his older brother and sister, right?
way to go, remington!
*
~disclaimer: yes, the baby is always well-supervised while on the table, especially now that he rolls. :) ~
*
~disclaimer: yes, the baby is always well-supervised while on the table, especially now that he rolls. :) ~
8 comments:
Congratulations on your new little guy and wait a minute, he is just too little to roll over already, wow...babies just do not stay little long. LOVE your pix of him and the others 2, they are adorable kids.
opps that is my son's account, lol...above. COMPUTERS!!!
Oh.My.Word!!! Although I know every baby is different, I have never seen a baby so young do it continually! And so perfectly! He is WAY too darn cute in them jeans! Seriously, Love this lil guy! :)
Btw.. the thank you card is also SO adoreable! :) and btw.. you're welcome.. :) I can't wait to see him in the outfits too!
And lastly.. Love your last comment on my blog! I can hardly believe when I went back and reread the comments. Wow is really all I can say to that. :)
Aww... What a "big man" already! You better find the pause button quickly...seems like he is gonna be a go getter! :)
wow... look at him!
that is awesome, good job little man!
WOW! That is awesome!
Goodness, cannot wait to snuggle that handsome little man!! xoxo
OOOO... they grow so fast ...
Post a Comment