Wednesday, February 09, 2011

daddy says he's an artist...

... but mommy says not so much.
yes, folks, that would HAVE to be sharpie.
he had to go out of his way (meaning, pull up a chair and make an effort) to get it instead of using a more accessible dry-erase marker.
there's no photographic evidence of mommy's face, but let's just say it looks something like this:

\ /
o o
___
(daddy also got a text at work saying that we need mr clean magic erasers at home...)

5 comments:

Alicia "Al" Krisher-Behm said...

Hey! Our loft wall looks a lot like that! lol....

Mama's on the move said...

you have "art work" too, eh? nothing like it being the permanent kind... :/
someday, i'll laugh about this, i know. just not today. probably not tomorrow either. SOME day.

Angie said...

Ahhh yes...fun aren't they?! Chloe took a Sharpie to my kitchen cabinets. I used a Norwex eraser thing and amazingly, I got a lot out. Of course, it's in the grain of the wood so unless we sand and stain it isn't ever going away..but much better anyway! It did come right off of my counter tops. :)

Burchibunch said...

Nice art work! It would look better to you on paper I bet! If you can't find anything to get it out I can get you a Norwex micro pad like Angie used:) Just let me know.

Heather S said...

we've had that kind of artwork at our house too. those magic erasers are REALLy magic! :)