since cole got his very own post, madi gets hers, too.
can't have the wee princess feeling left out now, can we??
although...
that's our princess!!
her chair is her throne.
and food rules.
(in case you doubt that, just see what happens when you don't refill her bowl fast enough- there's a lot of screaming and hollering and whatnot. complete chaos.)
sometimes i get lost in those peepers.
they're so deep...
and mesmerizing.
like beat a shoe box into submission.
yup, she's a busy girl, she is!
what else is she busy doing?
- she says "beh-beh" (baby) and points to photos of babies. she LOVES them- she gets an excited grin and points so very dramatically... it's cute.
- the sippy cup is no longer her sworn enemy. she's making tentative peace with it. sometimes it still gets hurled to the floor, but there's much progress. :)
- is still in her rear-facing infant seat. poor girl.... she's got a good 4 1/2 pounds to go before she reaches the 20# mark and can face forward. she's realizing, too, that facing backward is boring. car rides have once again become loud. sigh. but, who can blame her?
- drumroll.....................................
madi
took
her
first
steps
tonight!!!!!!
~love you, baby girl~
3 comments:
Hurray for Madison!!! Walking is such a fun milestone to reach! Now the fun begins! 2 kids on the run!
Go Madi!! It's such a FUN little accomplishment. I love those little eyes! I'm sorry I have gotten so bad at commenting...I do check in every time you update...nix that I check in everyday. :)
aww, ash!! i love when you comment... and i check yours just as much :) LOVE those cuties of yours!
Post a Comment