Tuesday, September 30, 2008

"nuff said...


yes, it's parked in our driveway! since we didn't have much luck trying to sell the car, we decided that our best bet would be to trade it in after all. so we did...
...and cole likes it too! i can actually get him into his carseat! it's wonderful- no having to flip the passenger seat forward, squeeze myself and my belly in there, duck under the seatbelt, all that nonsense. for a used van, it's in excellent shape and not that many miles on it. i really like that the back seat folds down so there's extra room; even when it's not folded, there's space aplenty for that double stroller! yay! it will be strange, not having to cram the stroller in the front seat next to me... of course, kelvin couldn't believe that we're actually driving a minivan (since he vowed to never ever drive one, ever), but he's proudly showing it to his parents at this very moment. really, he does like it... and i do too! i'm relieved that i won't have to try to get a small toddler AND an infant seat in and out of a two-door car anymore!

5 comments:

Justin and Susie said...

Oh I remember you talking about this! I'm glad you found one! Congrats:) You're such a cute family with a minivan! Thanks for reading my nonsense~

Justin and Susie said...

It will be a lot easier with the new baby:) Do you have any names yet? It's going fast! Let me know if you need someone to watch Cole!

Ashley said...

Awesome Linds! That's SO nice and you will love it. Not to have to crawl in and out of a car while your pregnant is the best part. And not having to bend over to get the kids in, is a MAJOR plus. It looks in GREAT shape, and looks like you certainly have Cole's approval Hope you enjoy it, It will be a welcomed addition to your family. :D

Duey and Kandace said...

Kelvin will come around! I said I'd never get one eather, but when I borrowed that one dad had for awhile I have to admit it was really handy and I didn't want to give it back:)

Anonymous said...

Lucky you! We didn't get to get one until our 4th was on the way and we just weren't going to fit in a 5 seater any more!
Audrey