as if we had any doubts at all, the pregnancy hormones are definitely in full swing... made very obvious by the events of this late afternoon. this hormonal episode involves yet another glass. we are now down to four glasses out of eight for the john deere set and none left for the ivy set. i'm telling you, we'd save money by switching to styrofoam! anyhoo, i was washing the five that were left and four of them were safely on the drying rack... the fifth must just have been destined to shatter. i was in tears, kelvin was laughing... yeah. at least it broke in the sink. i think i get the fumble-fingers more than the mood swings... seriously, i'm insanely scared that i'll drop this baby too many times after it's born!! arghhhhhh!
Best of 2017
8 years ago
1 comment:
I always can tell I'm pregnant when I start breaking glasses! Glad to chuckle and know I'm not the only one!
Audrey
Post a Comment