the big ultrasound is 8 days away (scheduled for 11/24).
assuming "itty-bitty" cooperates, we'll get to find out if this sweet little person is a boy or a girl.
do YOU have a guess??
*
feel free to leave a comment with your guess... :)
where the wild rumpus really started. brutally honest musings about kids, life and mental illness, sprinkled with humor and tears. if you don't like it, you don't have to read it. nice people only, please.... fingerpointers and gossipers can find fuel for their fires elsewhere.
9 comments:
You look awesome Lindsay:]
Hmmmm-I thinking girl-but i've already talked to you about this:D
I'll just send good vibes that the little one cooperates so that you can tell;]
So so excited for you guys!
Im guessing Boy! You look so cute by the way!!!
thanks, you two! :) yes, brooke, we already discussed it, hahaha! "girl" seems to be the majority vote right now... which makes me REALLY anxious for next wednesday!
I'm terrible at guessing by just 'looking' at the person.. I usually go by the heartbeat :) So without knowing that.. I'll guess.. BOY!
excited to hear!!
Boy!
Thats my story, and I'm stickin to it :D
my first instinct by looking at the picture was girl and that's usually wrong, so I'm going to guess boy! :) good luck, hope the little one cooperates and everything looks great! can't wait to hear!
I showed the boys your picture, and Jacob guesses it's a boy. Morgan insists the picture is me (kept saying "that's Mommy...")
I'm guessing girl, but I do have a bad track record. Take care, we're really happy for your family!
Megan and Family
I'm going to say it's going to be a girl!
It's a BOY!! :) Madi's hair trim looks great. My girls' hair always grows a lot faster after we take a few snips off!
Post a Comment