i said i'd do another pepper-related post in the near future...
i will, i promise.
i even went shopping for the prize.
but...
there's no point in doing a contest if only one or two people participate.
so before i put up the pepper post, i have one quick question:
who reads this?
anyone?
i'd love to know whether or not it's worth the effort of putting together and publishing posts if nobody reads them.
(fellow bloggers know what i mean, lol!)
so-
if you pop in, kindly leave a comment so i know you're there.
thanks! :)
*
(oh... and by "the near future". i mean sometime within the next 48 hours)
16 comments:
me! :P .. i'd love to see what you found while on your outing today.. obviously more then me, as I brought nothing home! eek! lol!
I am here :) I know what you mean ... is there anyone out there reading!!!!
i read :)
I read your blog a lot...I just am awful at commenting every time. Sorry!
love reading your blog:] and seeing how the little ones are doing!
me..:)
I'm here and reading all the time!!!
I'm here!!
I'm always reading. :)
Us too, us too :)
I'm here too and try to comment :)
Hi:)
me me me!! i read it all the time! :)
thanks, ladies! i appreciate it... and i know i'm not always the best at leaving comments either. :/
thanks for letting me know you're out there :)
I read in Google Reader... am catching up just now! ;)
i'm here, too...:D catching up on blogs now as i don't get that chance very often!;0)
Post a Comment