Friday, October 08, 2010

how many did YOU guess?

thank you to everyone who played along!

it was fun to watch the guesses come in, and for a day there, i thought we'd have to do a drawing because there were two guess that were closest.

*

so how many peppers where there?

33.

so susie, you were the closest with a guess of 32.

good job!

i will send the loot your way :)

*

thanks again for playing- and now, i must go get lunch for my littles and sing another round of "tell me the story of jesus" for cole.

have an awesome weekend, everyone!

2 comments:

Anna said...

I'm here, Lindsay! I just jumped on to visit, but totally missed the pepper contest! I've been spending a little less time at the computer (ok, a lot less!) and getting more done around the house. Cause that's the necessity right now. STill, I love to see what you post. And I'm with you re: Halloween. :)

Lindsay said...

oh, bummer you missed it! maybe next time ;)
you're right, it's much nicer when less time is spent on the computer- for me, it's my only social life right now, but it's still not as important as my kids and the housework. seems like when we have our priorities in the right order, the sacrifices we make to put them that way aren't so big after all :)