Tuesday, October 05, 2010

guessing game!

alrighty...
i promised a contest, so here it is!
and, as promised, it totally relates to peppers.
your job is to guess how many chili peppers we got from this brave little plant.
the closest guess wins.
(in the event of a tie, we'll have to draw names)
just leave a comment with your guess here on this post...
you have till noon on friday.
*
*
*
ready?
GO!!!
(the prize? chipotle chili dark chocolate, tortilla soup mix, mexican hot cocoa and a reuseable "drive-thru" coffee cup. told you it was all about peppers!)
**
sorry- apparently there was some confusion, which is my fault because i didn't specify...
the number i'm looking for is the number of peppers we got on the last picking. if you need or want to change your guess, go for it! i'll just disregard your first guess and use the second one. :)

22 comments:

Anita said...

26

;)

Jenae said...

49 is my guess

Burchibunch said...

I am horrible at guessing but hey If ya don't play ya can't win right? I say 53.

Ashley said...

31????

kaymarvt said...

44.. my favorite number! :)

... is this number suppose to be including previous peppers? like throughout the whole summer? just thought it could be a TON more if its total, but if you mean like whats there right then, but then again, do they even rippen earlier? good grief I'm in over my head on this conversation! lol!!

Melissa said...

67 total

Lindsay said...

kayla: no, just from the last picking. i don't know how many were picked previously, so the count is for what was picked on saturday :)

Heather S said...

35

Elissa & Logan said...

37. and that's my final answer :)

Amber said...

27 ;)

Justin and Susie said...

I'm guessing 32!!! And I've been out of town, but I probably click on your blog link a couple times a day!!!

Burchibunch said...

Ok I have to change my guess to 28 since it was only for this picking....I was thinking the whole season.

Heather T said...

hmmmm...i'm gonna go with 29...and holding:0)

Unknown said...

erm? 30? Backwards of my favorite numbers ;]

Kara said...

Well....I am going to guess 25???

Brendon and Katie said...

Im going to guess 47. :)

ruth said...

52 IS MY GUESS

Aleigh said...

I had a number chosen before I clicked on the comments but someone already used it!! buggers! lol
I guess I'll go with 42

Lindsay said...

haha! you can pick the same number as someone else... like i said, if there's a tie, i'll draw names :)

Werth family said...

I guess 28.

Alicia "Al" Krisher-Behm said...

21

sleepoutside said...

75 and thanks for commenting on my blog