not only do i LOVE ikea, i also have been using paper towel squares off the roll in place of napkins for, oh, eight years now?
totally awesome... thanks again, amber!!
now it's my turn:
here are the rules for the giveaway:
1: you must be willing to give me your address so i can send your gift.
2: you have to be willing to post your own "pay it forward" giveaway after you receive your gift. along with your post, you may tell about your gift and link back to my blog, if you want.
3: play along! send your two lucky winners their gift. it doesn't have to be anything big or
expensive, maybe a favorite or yours, or something that would make their ordinary day a little less ordinary. alrighty, friends!! if you want a chance to join in the fun, please leave a comment (any old comment will do). you don't have to do it right away- you have until 12 noon on monday, march 8 to comment for your chance at the draw. this is a fun... comment away! :)
(ps- if i post again before the week is out, i WILL leave a link so you can still enter!)
8 comments:
You're welcome, Lindsay! I'm glad the simple things make you smile as well :)
Oh how fun! We enjoy being in Union Mtg with Kelvin"s grandaparents. I love your blog!
I don't get it, how do you pick a winner? Then you send the winner something? Just for the fun of it?
It does sounds fun, and I'm really sorry that I think this is my first post on your blog, I really don't mean to write only to get something out of it.
hmmm...i wonder what you'll be making? :) this is a cute idea!
Oh put me in the drawing, I saw the hats you made for Shawn and Mason,just too, too cute. They are my great nephews....what a fun thing to do.....bring on Monday.
woohoo! I can't wait to find out what the present is! I may need some help coming up with an idea of my own if I were to win, but I still hope I DO win! :) I can't wait for Monday either!
I'm in!! :)
I read your blog all the time...love the pictures of the kids.
Post a Comment