what happens when two small beings refuse to nap?
well, they start out being forced to take a little rest, move to whining (to try to convince mom that really, they should be up and playing), then give up and start entertaining each other. this part was my favorite, by the way, because they were contained AND happy. the last step is... well, there are really no words for it. see below.
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
(and yes, that's a muscle shirt and bitty little boxers he's wearing)
i wish i could say that it was only clothes that were piled on top of my very indignant daughter, but alas, that is not the case. cole also felt obliged to share with her the diapers, the wipes AND the wipe warmer they were in and other various odds and ends. i even found a baseball from the closet. i should have known something was up when madison stopped laughing and started crying. BUT... in my defense, the nap-avoiding behaviour has been pretty standard here lately, so i figured it was just the normal thing. oops.
*
now that you've been briefly entertained, i have to tell you that there may not be another post for a little while. i have plenty of flowers to get done for sodaliscious, so i must spend all my free time on that. and i mean ALLLLLL of it... every spare second i have. i have a deadline and i must honor that. spare seconds belong to me, the thread and the crochet needle. starting...
now!
6 comments:
haha...oh dear! :)
I have an award for you on my kids blog!
Good luck on all your flowers.. we'll impatiently wait for your next update!
LOL poor little siblings. I just commented on Heathers blog and told her how Ally was pushing Spencer around in her doll stroller last night. Poor Guy! What the little siblings don't put up with Ah' Cute pictures. LOVE Cole's little boxers. Completely adorable! I can't believe he's going to be 2. Where does time go?
oh boy...looks like a fun time!;0)
oh wow, your kids are so incredibly adorable! I can see why you pick up the camera so often! What are flowers for sodalicious?
Aww he buried her with clothes! What girl doesn't want that many clothes?! haha. I wish I could share u/s pics but the day of our appointment they called and said the tech wasn't there so they sent us to the hospital to do it and they didn't print any for us :( So next time I definitely will :)
Post a Comment