so in case you missed it, i put a "traffic" ticker on our blog... we are always hearing from people about this thing or that that they've seen on our posts, so i thought it would be fun to see who all stops in. unfortunately, i have no idea WHO is popping in, only where you're from. i feel like you all know us so well just from reading about our daily chaos and random adventures, but don't really know who you are. i'd like to change that... i'd love to know who you are, how you found us, where you're from, etc.! for example, hello to iron mountain, mi., huntingburg, in., and places from our state like eland, shawano, rosendale, osseo... i think i MIGHT know who some of you are, but i don't know for sure. feel free to drop a comment, letting me know who you are, maybe where you're from, how you found us, whatever. you're welcome to pop on in anytime (of course) and we'd love to hear from you! :)
Best of 2017
8 years ago
13 comments:
You know me and where we're from :)
This would be neat to put on our blog. Since you know there are WAY more people looking than commenting!! :)
no kidding- you should!! just for the fun of it... :)
HI! Just me saying that I check in now and again. Not sure where I show up as being though?
I think I show up as De Pere...in case your wondering!
Hello, just me, I check your blog about once a week. How do people get those follower things on so you can tell who is a follower of yours? Your blog gives me a break from my world and I can chuckle at yours.
Hey, this has nothing to do with your post.. but how's Cole's hinder doing? Did you figure out if anything caused it?
jeanine: glad to be able to indulge you with a chuckle now and again! the followers thing... it's an option under "blog gadgets", i think. :)
Hello - I'm just a blog hopper from the UK! I've hopped over from Steve & Sarah's blog! You have 2 very gorgeous children here, and it's great to be able to relate to some of your stories about children! I have 2 ltl boys - 19 months and 3 years (19 mths between them), and days can be mad but the love is great!! They grow up so quick hey!! Hope you don't mind me commenting! Rachel x
thanks for the comment, rachel! nice to "meet" you... blog-hopping's fun, huh? :) sounds like you have your hands full too...
It is so much fun!! We lived in Canada for a short while back in 2004 and so often hop around different blogs to see if we find people we met there! Yes, the boys definitely keep us busy! But that's good! Lovely to 'meet' you too, Take Care, Rachel :-)
Fort Worth, Tx is me, Britta :)
awesome! hi britta! :)
Hey you! I check in on y'all once in a while! :-) -Sarah Marx
Post a Comment