Monday, December 29, 2008

update

so- the deal is, baby's head is still high up, but i'm between one and two cm!!! cole stayed higher up until the last minute, though, so i'm not too worried about that. there are lots of babies that don't drop until labor starts, from what i read and am told. at least SOMETHING'S happening... maybe soon?? c'mon, baby girl- mommy says it's time to quit being stubborn!

5 comments:

Melissa said...

She's not done cookin' yet, mom!

Anonymous said...

good luck, Lindsay! we're all waiting to hear! :)

Justin and Susie said...

Hoping she comes soon :) I would love to buy and try out one for you, once I have something to try it out with :) Thinking of you!

Duey and Kandace said...

Maybe for New Years!!!!:)

Ashley said...

Hey Linds, We're heading up to my mom and dads tomorrow if you want to so some photos, otherwise maybe Thursday we could do something. Let me know it would be so fun, and I would LOVE too!