Thursday, November 06, 2008

forced to take it easy

good thing we had our little reminder of "what to do if..." just last week. guess i needed it. yesterday afternoon and evening i was having some cramping, enough to really notice it, so like the nurse had said just 7 days prior, i laid down on my left side for awhile. it helped some... but by supper time i was still feeling it enough to be uncomfortable. i decided last-minute to stay home from bible study and just lay there. i wasn't sure if i should, because i know how cole can be during meeting, especially when he's tired but i also didn't want things to get worse for me or the baby... turns out, cole sits fine when i'm not there. huh. kelvin said he didn't have to take him out once. wonderful! now if only he'd do that when I'M there... and this morning, the cramping is gone. thank goodness... guess that's my cue to start taking it easy here and there.

3 comments:

drea said...

Isn't that great!? Zayden does the same thing, is a totally different kid in meeting when I'm not there. Go figure! I've even threatened to change meetings while Aaron and Zayden stay there. Oh I'm sure they will get there at some point, won't they?!?

I'm glad the cramping has passed, that can be a little scary I'm sure. How is it the second time around? are you having earlier symptoms than you did with Cole? Hope all continues well.

Heather T said...

Glad the cramping has quit...yeah, you might want to take it easy!:-)

Lindsay said...

heather- thanks; don't you just love how doctors assume that you have time to take it easy after the first one?? makes me laugh every time...